Project and Quality Engineer
39324 – AMG
Job Title: Project and Quality Engineer
Company: AMIC Global, Inc.
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Req'd Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Req'd Experience: 3 Years
Req'd Travel: 15% or less
Relocation Covered: No
Here’s that rare opportunity that comes along maybe once in a lifetime. You’ll have the support of a strong team environment that will position you for success. You’ll partner with the President of the Company, and be very involved in the day-to-day operation of our engineering and sales operations. You’ll gain exposure to some of today’s most recognized business leaders, many of them Fortune 500 customers, thanks to our amazing client base. And, in addition to excellent compensation, you’ll be rewarded with the unparalleled satisfaction of working at a job you love.
As an experienced Project and Quality engineer, you get the best of both worlds:
Engineering and Sales. You’ll provide hands-on support to the Company’s manufacturing and quality operations—specifically with regard to OEM customer quality requirements—manufacturing quality engineering and TS 16949 & ISO 14001 requirements. This role brings the opportunity to work with our sourcing team in China to evaluate appropriate suppliers, and oversee quality and the successful delivery of products.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering; with strong preference of Mechanical Engineering
- Minimal 3 years’ experience in a role such as Quality Engineer, Project Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Design Engineer in a manufacturing environment. Either in an Original Equipment Manufacturers’ (OEMs) or any manufacturing company that serves OEM Customers
- Bilingual in Chinese and English
- Minimal 3 years of work experience in the United States
What You Can Expect from Us
- Sky-is-the-limit growth opportunities
- High visibility within the organization
- Fantastic team of experienced professionals
- Competitive compensation with excellent employee benefits
- Company-matched 401(k)
- Great location in Buffalo Grove, a northern suburb of Chicago, with a 30-minute drive to O’Hare Airport
AMIC Global, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AMIC Global is a fast-growing contract manufacturer of precision machined components and assemblies for OEMs in agriculture, construction machinery, automotive, Turf, trucks, RV Marine, and other industries. We boast an experienced staff, and offer distinct advantages to our customers with our consultative approach, strong engineering capabilities both in the U.S. and overseas, broad contract-manufacturing and assembly capabilities, on-time delivery and guaranteed quality.